Nephos the campervan is a lovely VW T6 that was converted to a campervan in July 2021, so it is in great condition. This campervan is a VW Trendline, with 50k miles on the clock. It comes with cruise control, DAB stereo, and in-cab air-con. It has 5 belted seats and can comfortably sleep 4 people, so is ideal for a weekend break to the coast or a mini-adventures to the mountains.
Nephos is a stunning new campervan, and ideal for a trip to the South Wales coast and camping a few nights near Rhossilli Bay. South Wales has a stunning coastline with a mix of long sandy beaches and small smugglers coves. When I was planning my first trip to Rhossilli I thought all the pictures I had seen had been tinted. I was amazed when I got there at the natural beauty of the place! It has therefore been a popular place for surfers and beach lovers to camp for many years.
We named the campervan Nephos after the Greek God of the Clouds because it’s a white campervan with a grey pop top! Ok, so maybe that’s not the best justification, but we think it sounds cool!
Nephos the campervan comes with:
- 2 ring gas hob with gas cylinder
- 240 hook up
- Tap with running water
- 2 x 3 pin plugs
- LED lighting
- Crockery and cutlery
- Cooking pans and utensils
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Integral curtains on all main windows and front blackout windscreen privacy cover
- Rock and roll double bed with a pop-up bed above complete with camping mattress
- USB charging ports in main living area and cab
- Leisure battery
- Storage for your belongings and clothes
- Full diesel tank
- Rear parking sensors
- Emergency equipment – first aid kit, fire blanket, fire extinguisher
- Smoking not permitted