Darth the campervan is a VW T6 that was converted last year and has had very light use. The campervan is based on a 2019 VW T6 (T32) Highline with 150 BHP TDI. It has only 15,000 miles on the clock and is a beautiful deep black clour with polished sidebars. It comes with some lovely Wolfrace assassin alloys, and has been dropped 30mm. The camper is in great condition and ready to be taken on an adventure, or just used to strut your stuff along the beachfront!
One of the great things about this van is the engine has got the extra power you need if you plan to take bikes and surfboards on holiday as well as your family. It’s been kitted out to a really high specification with a Smev 9222 Sink/hob, Sanjo fridge freezer, and all-round with Van Shades.
Full specification below:
- T32 Volkswagen Transporter Highline TDI, 150 BHP (2019)
- Mileage – 15,000
- Full-service history
- Two keys
- Spare wheel
- Brand new conversion
- Wolfrace assassin 18-inch alloys
- Angled trapezoid sport line style polished sidebars
- Austops TUV tested pop top roof
- Domestic Smev 9222 Sink/hob
- Sanjo SVR series 12v fridge with freezer compartment
- Eibac Pro lowering springs, 30mm drop front and back
- Rock and Roll bed M1 tested
- Double passenger seat M1 tested sliding swivel base
- All-round with Van Shades black out thermal blind system
- Fully insulated
- Mains electric hook up with 2 x 240v plug sockets
- Leisure battery with split charge relay
- EC160 Sargent power supply unit
- USB charging points
- 12v plug socket
- 6 x touch-sensitive recessed LED lights
We named the campervan Darth Vader in Star Wars as we think the deep black color and the 18-inch Wolfrace assassin wheels make it look deadly. A bit like Darth! You could of course re-name the campervan if you bought it!
Give us a call if you would be interested in viewing this stunning-looking campervan.