Josiee is a VW T5.1 that was lovingly converted in 2018. The van is 4 berth manual with 5 seats and pop top roof. It comes with fridge, hob, sink, night heater, a small porch awning and a bike rack for 2 bikes. The van is pet friendly, but not available for festivals.
During the busy summer season, we provide customers with 3 booking options, weekend hire, week-long hire, and a full week booking.
- 3-night weekend hire with a Friday pick up
- 4-night weekday rentals between Monday and Friday
- 7-night full week booking running from either Monday or Friday
Collection is between 2-4 pm, and drop-off time is between 9-11 am. We are happy to be flexible on the collection and drop-off times if the campervan isn’t booked out either side of your hire. But like a hotel, we need time between hires to clean the campervans for the next customer.
All Campervan hires come with self-drive hire insurance for one driver, UK-based breakdown and recovery, and a full tank of fuel. We provide a camping gaz bottle, cutlery for 4 people, plates, bowls, and cups, pots & pans and a kettle. All you need to bring is your food, bedding, clothes, and sunglasses!
We will take a 20% deposit at the item of booking and the balance will be due 4 weeks before the booking starts.
Prior to the start of your holiday, we will require:
- Copy of both sides of the drivers driving licence for any drivers
- A DVLA check code completed for any drivers https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- 2 forms of proof of address in addition to your driving licence from the hirer on the invoice
We will also need to take a damage deposit of £1,000 which can be done through a bank transfer or a credit card payment, but please be aware that the credit card company charges a fees.
The collection address is:
The Mulberry Bush
Herts, WD3 6BX
If you have any queries about our booking and rentals, please do not hesitate to get in touch.