Dingley the Adventure Van was freshly converted in 2021 to a high specification. Like Big Al, this Adventure Van, is an extra-long wheelbase, high top, Citroen Relay, with lots and lots of space. It has a full-length roof rack and a tow bar with a bike rack should you need it. Because of the space in this Adventure van, it makes it ideal for a walking trip to the Lake District or a cycling tour in France for example.
The Advenure van has 4 seats (with swiveling driver and front passenger captain seats) and sleeps 4 people using a fixed rear bed and a double folding smart bed. There is a solar panel, double ring gas cooker, fridge, a 60lt water tank, and an on-board toilet. Dingley is therefore ideal for those looking for an off-grid adventure with loads of kit to transport that are looking for additional levels of comfort.
Dingley, the Adventure van comes with the following equipment:
The Adventure van offers:
- 240v electric hook up
- 4 x 3 pin plugs
- USB charging ports in main living area and cab
- LED lighting
- Sink & tap with running water & 60-liter water tank
- 2 ring gas hob with gas cylinder
- Kettle for gas stove
- Crockery and cutlery
- Cooking pans and utensils
- Fridge and freezer compartment
- Integral curtains in all main windows and front cab
- Fixed rear double bed
- Rock and roll double bed
- Toilet and wash hand basin
- Diesel heating to keep the van warm during the colder nights
- Leisure battery
- Fiamma wind out awning
- Solar panels – provide power to the van to run your fridge and lights for wild camping without the need to plug into mains.
- Storage for your belongings and clothes
- Full diesel tank
- Towbar with optional bike rack
- Comprehensive user guides
- Emergency equipment – first aid kit, fire blanket, fire extinguisher
- Bedding, linen, and towels not included – please bring your own!
- Smoking not permitted
Drop us a line if you would like to find out about Dingley the Adventure van’s availability.