Alice the Wonder Van is a lovely VW T6 that was converted to a campervan in Jan 2022, so it is in great condition. This campervan has cruise control, DAB stereo, and in-cab air-con. It has 5 belted seats and can comfortably sleep 4 people, so is ideal for a weekend break to the coast or a mini-adventures to the mountains.
Alice is a stunning campervan, and ideal for a trip to the South Wales coast and camping a few nights near Rhossilli Bay. South Wales has a stunning coastline with a mix of long sandy beaches and small smugglers coves. When I was planning my first trip to Rhossilli I thought all the pictures I had seen had been tinted. I was amazed when I got there at the natural beauty of the place! It has therefore been a popular place for surfers and beach lovers to camp for many years.
Nick & Claire the owners named the campervan Alice after the story of Alice In Wonderland (do you see what they did?). It made us smile!
Alice The Wonder Van comes with:
- 2 ring gas hob with gas cylinder
- 240 hook up
- Tap with running water
- 2 x 3 pin plugs
- LED lighting
- Crockery and cutlery
- Cooking pans and utensils
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Integral curtains on all main windows and front blackout windscreen privacy cover
- Rock and roll double bed with a pop-up bed above complete with camping mattress
- USB charging ports in main living area and cab
- Leisure battery
- Storage for your belongings and clothes
- Full diesel tank
- Rear parking sensors
- Emergency equipment – first aid kit, fire blanket, fire extinguisher
- Smoking not permitted
During the busy summer season, we provide customers with 3 booking options, weekend hire, week-long hire, and a full week booking.
- 3-night weekend hire with a Friday pick up
- 4-night weekday rentals between Monday and Friday
- 7-night full week booking running from either Monday or Friday
Collection is between 2-4 pm, and drop-off time is between 9-11 am. We are happy to be flexible on the collection and drop-off times if the campervan isn’t booked out either side of your hire. But like a hotel, we need time between hires to clean the campervans for the next customer.
All Campervan hires come with self-drive hire insurance for one driver, UK-based breakdown and recovery, and a full tank of fuel. We provide a camping gaz bottle, cutlery for 4 people, plates, bowls, and cups, pots & pans and a kettle. All you need to bring is your food, bedding, clothes, and sunglasses!
We will take a 20% deposit at the item of booking and the balance will be due 4 weeks before the booking starts.
Prior to the start of your holiday, we will require:
- Copy of both sides of the drivers driving licence for any drivers
- A DVLA check code completed for any drivers https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- 2 forms of proof of address in addition to your driving licence from the hirer on the invoice
We will also need to take a damage deposit of £1,000 which can be done through a bank transfer or a credit card payment, but please be aware that the credit card company charges a fees.
The collection address is:
The Mulberry Bush
Herts, WD3 6BX
If you have any queries about our booking and rentals, please do not hesitate to get in touch.