Big Al the campervan was converted in 2021 so it has only had light use and is in great condition. The campervan is an extra-long wheelbase, high top, Citroen Relay, like its fellow Adventurers Dingley and Big Ben. It has been designed by our very own resident cycling enthusiast, and Instructor, Neil, and his partner Gill.
Big Al the campervan was designed for outdoor enthusiasts
The campervan was designed specifically for outdoor adventurers. We, therefore, designed it with a large rear storage compartment for your outdoor kit, a tow bar with electrics for a cycle rack, and a full-length roof rack for kayaks, canoes, and boards. The van has 4 traveling seats, and a communal area to eat, chat, and chill. It sleeps 4 people on two double beds. There is a 60-liter water tank, an onboard toilet, and washing facilities, which makes it easier to camp off-grid. There is a galley kitchen with a two-ring hob and a fridge. It has an efficient solar system, making it ideal for those looking for a proper off-grid adventure.
You may have tried cycling through your local woods, but how about trying the mountain bike trails in Afan Forest. Or if you wanted a more tarmac-based ride, you could try the Dark Peaks around Glossop, or the highlands of Scotland. You can be confident that Big Al the campervan will transport you there and back in style and confort.
Gill and Neil named the van “Big Al” after Gill’s brother, so comes with free extra TLC.
Big Al the Campervan offers:
- 240 hook up
- 4 x 3 pin plugs
- USB charging ports in main living area and cab
- LED lighting
- Sink & tap with running water & 60-liter water tank
- 2-ring gas hob with gas cylinder
- Crockery and cutlery
- Cooking pans and utensils
- Fridge and freezer compartment
- Integral curtains in all main windows and front cab
- Fixed rear double bed
- Rock and roll double bed
- Diesel heating to keep the van warm during the colder nights
- Leisure battery
- Solar panels – provide power to the van to run your fridge and lights for wild camping without the need to plug into mains.
- Storage for your belongings and clothes
- Full diesel tank
- Towbar with Bike rack
- Comprehensive user guides
- Emergency equipment – first aid kit, fire blanket, fire extinguisher
Drop us a line if you would like to find out about Big Al the campervan and arrange a test drive.
Or Check out our other Vans for Sale here!