Titan the campervan is a lovely VW T6 that was converted to a campervan in 2021, so is in great condition. This campervan is a VW Highline, so comes with cruise control, DAB stereo, and in-cab air-con. It has 5 belted seats and comfortably sleeps 4 people, so is ideal for long weekend break and mini-adventures across the UK.
Titan is ideal for a trip to the coast and a stopover in Corfe Castle, which is only a few hours away. Dorset on the south coast of the UK is a great place to visit in a campervan because of its rolling cliffs and natural beauty. It has therefore been a popular place to camp for many years. There are lots of great campsites between Poole and Exmouth that are worth trying, and several pubs that will let you park a campervan overnight. One of our favorite campsites is in Kimmeridge because it’s off the tourist track you get a great view of the sea. It is ideal for those traveling from London as it is only a couple of hours’ drive down the M3/M27.
We named the campervan Titan the second-largest moon or natural satellite in the Solar System. If you are camped on the Jurassic Coast of Dorset, looking up at the stars at night, with a strong telescope, you might even see it. Plus, we just liked the name!
The Campervan comes with:
- 2 ring gas hob with gas cylinder
- 240 hook up
- Tap with running water
- 2 x 3 pin plugs
- LED lighting
- Crockery and cutlery
- Cooking pans and utensils
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Integral blinds in all main windows and front blackout windscreen privacy cover
- Rock and roll double bed with a pop-up bed above complete with camping mattress
- USB charging ports in main living area and cab
- Leisure battery
- Storage for your belongings and clothes
- Full diesel tank
- Emergency equipment – first aid kit, fire blanket, fire extinguisher
- Smoking not permitted