VW T6 Campervan
Edi the campervan is a VW T6 converted by our friends at Pdubz and is, therefore, a really nicely finished. They have kitted out with a gas hob, fridge, air conditioning, and a heater. This means you can cook up some food in the evening and take off the chill with the heater. The campervan has 5 seats, an awning, and a trailer so it’s ideal for a family adventure. It’s ideal for a weekend in the New Forest, which is only a few hours away.
The New Forest is a great place to visit in a campervan because its an area of natural beauty. It has therefore been a popular place to camp for many years. There are lots of campsites in the New Forest, and several pubs that will let you park a campervan overnight. However, our favorite campsite is Setthorn because it’s inside the wood so you get a full New Forest experience. It is ideal for those traveling from London as it is only about a 60 or 70 miles drive down the M3/M27.
We named the campervan Edi after Sir Edmund Hillary who, along with Tenzing Norgay, was the first person to summit Everest in 1953 and was an epic explorer and all-round legend.
- Van sleeps up to 4 people 4
- Van has a built-in fridge
- Van has a hob
- Van does not have a built-in oven
- Van does not have a BBQ
- Van has a water tank
- Van does not have a shower
- Van has a 240V mains hookup
- Van has 12V power sockets
- Van does not have a toilet
- Van has a pull-out awning
- Van has a trailer
- Van does not have a bicycle rack
- Dogs are allowed
- Van cannot be driven in Europe
- Van can be taken to festivals