VW T5 Campervan
Barbarella is a newly converted T5 VW campervan that is for hire in Bournemouth. The camper has everything you will need to escape, explore and relax and is perfect for couples, friends, or young families wanting to get away from it all and independently enjoy the great outdoors. The campervan is based in Bournemouth on the Dorset coast and ideally located to explore the outstanding Jurassic coastline. We can also make recommendations on places to visit like the New Forest where you can camp, walk, and cycle.
Safety is important to us so the campervan has a full-service history and comes with fully comprehensive insurance and breakdown cover included in the price for both UK and Europe. The campervan carries 5 people, 3 up front and 2 in the back, and sleeps 4: 2 adults on a comfortable rock and roll double bed with memory foam base and space for 2 kids in the pop-top above with a comfortable high-density foam mattress.
Barbarella drives really nicely, fits and parks anywhere, and converts easily to provide 4 berths or a comfortable living/dining area with a front double swiveling facing seat.
The campervan is based from our home in Bournemouth so we are flexible with pick up and drop off times and you can leave your car with us. We are also available for longer hire periods at a discounted rates upon request. We carry out a pre-rental safety inspection prior to each hire.
* We provide enhanced cleaning as standard and COVID sanitisation, to give you peace of mind for your trip away with us *
The Campervan offers:
- 2 ring gas hob with gas cylinder
- 240 hook up
- Tap with running water
- 2 x 3ping plugs
- LED lighting
- Crockery and cutlery
- Cooking pans and utensils
- Fridge and freezer compartment
- Integral blinds in all main windows and front blackout windscreen privacy cover
- Rock and roll double bed with memory foam base at bottom with a pop-up bed above complete with a high-density foam mattress to
- USB charging ports in main living area and cab
- Diesel heating to keep the van warm during the colder nights
- Leisure battery
- Solar panels – provide power to the van to run your fridge and lights for wild camping without the need to plug into mains.
- Storage for your belongings and clothes
- Camping chairs and table
- Full diesel tank
- Towbar with Bike rack
- Comprehensive user guides
- Emergency equipment – first aid kit, fire blanket, fire extinguisher
- Bedding, linen, and towels not included – please bring your own!
- Smoking not permitted
We provide a thorough and friendly handover and contactable at any time during your trip to ensure you have an enjoyable and stress-free holiday!
- Van sleeps up to 4 people 4
- Van has a built-in fridge
- Van has a hob
- Van does not have a built-in oven
- Van has a BBQ
- Van has a water tank
- Van does not have a shower
- Van has a 240V mains hookup
- Van has 12V power sockets
- Van does not have a toilet
- Van does not have a pull-out awning
- Van has a trailer
- Van has a bike rack to hold 3 bicycles 3
- Dogs are allowed
- Van cannot be driven in Europe
- Van cannot be taken to festivals