Common Campervan Build questions
Designing and Building a Campervan can feel a bit daunting, especially if you haven’t done it before. So we have also drafted a list of frequently asked questions and things to consider when designing your campervan.
Frequently asked questions
|How much does a conversion cost?||A conversion costs between £10k and £50k|
|Do you work with self-builders?||We love working with self-builders|
|Can you build a campervan in stages?||A conversion can take weeks or be a multi-year project|
|Will you just fit my roof, bed or electrics?||We are very happy take on one part or all of the build|
|Do you sell vans as well as conversions?||We sell vans, conversions, and campervans|
|How long is the warranty on a conversion?||We provide as 12 month’s warranty on a conversion completed by us|
Things to consider for your campervan design
- Will your campervan be for weekend adventures, long summer road trip, or an everyday vehicle?
- How many people will you need to transport and sleep in the campervan?
- How much kit do you want to take with you, i.e. bikes, canoes, surfboards and/or tents?
- Will you be camping on campsites or going off grid?
- Do you need a solar panel to run the fridge or charge your phone?
- Do you need an onboard toilet or even a shower?
- Are you planning City breaks and need a campervan that is ULEZ compliant?
- How much are you budgeting to spend?
- Do you want to earn money from your campervan by hiring it out, or are you planning to use it every weekend?